Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Give Thanks

Wow, I know this is very late but at least I am finally getting around to it! Honestly, I don't know how I will ever blog when I have two little ones to run after. I am basically treading water between being pregnant, being a Mommy, being a teacher and Derin's work schedule. Oh well, I'm online now.
Sadly, while I brought my camera to Thanksgiving, I did not take any pictures. But nonetheless, there is so much I have to be thankful for! We spent Thanksgiving at Lulu's house (Derin's sister) with Mamalu, Gigi and Uncle Craig. It was nice and quiet and Michael completely enjoyed being the center of attention. He snacked all day and then of course refused to eat the turkey. What happened to my baby that ate everything? Instead he opted for his usual grilled cheese sandwich. He did, however LOVE the cranberry sauce! Such a sweet tooth! Derin had to work but got there just in time for dinner and it was YUMMY! Funny thing is that I couldn't even finish what was on my plate! So much for being hungry and pregnant. We all said what we were thankful for and then it was time to get Michael home to bed. He was SO tired, apparently its tough being a 17 month old.
So here is what I am so completely thankful for:
1. My salvation
2. My husband
3. My incredible son
4. The chance to be a mommy x2
5. That we have jobs
6. My family and how much they adore my son
7. The fact that I was born and raised in the U.S.
8. Our health
9. Skittles (I am loving these right now!)
10. Technology so I can see if I am having a boy or girl! (just two more weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment