Friday, July 5, 2013

Ten Months Old

Darling Austin, you are getting to be such a big boy.  Or as your brother would say, "Biga Boy".  Now that you are mobile, my life has gotten a bit more hectic, but it's fun to watch you try to catch up with Michael and Ava.  So once again, let's see what you are up to now:
  • You are pulling up on things and desperately trying to stand on your own.  I don't think you're quite there yet but it could be a matter of days!
  • You do not like to be left in a room alone.  Now that you can follow us, you crawl as fast as you can to get there.  Why can't Michael and Ava just stay in one room? It seems you get so frustrated because they run around and you can't. 
  • You used to cry and through a little fit when Ava would take a toy from you.  Now, you just get mad.  It has changed from your feelings being hurt to you just being plain upset that she has wronged you.  You have realized that to keep up with your bigger brother and sister, you have got to be heard. 
  • You do not want to eat baby food anymore!  You LOVE avocados and bananas for sure.  You now love sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots and of course pancakes.  As long as I cook it, and only dice it you're happy. None of that mushy stuff.  I think we'll try blueberries next.
  • You have four teeth and are such a snaggle tooth.
  • I am still blessed at how well you sleep!  Thank you for loving to rest!  If only I could remind your brother and sister how sweet slumber can be, maybe I might get some for myself!



You have grown so much and while I am sad to see that you are almost one year old already, your Daddy and I are so excited to see you run and play with Michael and Ava. Our sweet family is complete and we are gearing up for the next phase of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment