Friday, July 12, 2013

Austin's Baby Dedication

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward from Him"
-Psalms 127:3
 

We had a very long and family filled weekend for Michael's fourth birthday and then Sunday for Austin's baby dedication.  I am thrilled with the way God has shaped my family and so glad that He didn't listen to me.  It is just another reminder about how amazing God's plan is and how short sighted mine can be.
 
Sunday morning we all gathered back at my house for pictures and then headed to church for Austin's baby dedication. It is so sweet to see babies at church with families making the dedication to raise their children with Christ as the center of the home.  There is no greater responsibility than that of a parent, something that I take seriously and do with great pride. We will raise our children to follow Christ and to live a life with purpose, as an example of the sacrifice God made for us; His children.


 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment