Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ten Months Old

Ten Months Old, wow double digits baby! You had a monumental month and it was so much fun. You have grown so much in one month and I get more and more excited to see what you will do next!
  • On your10 month birthday, you got your first tooth! You always give me kisses on the chin but this time, it felt a little different and sure enough, there was your tooth! 
  • On January 25th, you started crawling.  We were sure at Christmas you would but I guess you wanted an extra month of being carried everywhere.  It is so cute to watch how slow you are. But I know once you get used to it, you will be like a lightening bolt!
  • Not only are you crawling, but you pulled up on the couch!  You love to pull up and see what is going on. I can't help but wonder how long it will be until you take your first step, you are definitely trying to keep up with Michael.
  • You are eating more foods, starting to have the diet of a toddler, not a baby.  When did that happen? You were supposed to stay my baby forever.
This month brought so many new things all at once, I can't believe that in two months you will be one year old.  Crazy, I swear that if I didn't have the pictures to prove it, I wouldn't believe that I was there.  So on to month 11, lets see what you have in store for us now my princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment