Saturday, May 19, 2012

Eleven Months Old

It has been another busy month at the DePalermo ranch.  Michael is definitely giving you a run for your money miss priss and I think you know just how to get him back.
  • It seems you know exactly what to do to stress out Michael.  If he doesn't want you to mess with his trains, you will look at him, stick one finger on it, then look at him for a reaction. It drives him crazy and then I have to settle the situation.  You are such a stinker!  But, I have to say, I have been told I was the same way.
  • You know have four teeth.  Two came in on your 11 month birthday!  So cute, like a little bunny. 
  • You have branched out to new foods with caution.  You seem disappointed I'm not serving you mush anymore.
  • You "cruise" down the couch and on chairs and the table. Basically this means you will walk holding onto something.  Michael walked at 13 months so its just a matter of time until you catch up with him.
  • I now can put your hair in pony tails and you are much happier.  You cannot stand having your hair in your face and I can't bring myself to cut it! How can I?
  • You are a bit of a Mommy's girl and don't like it if you think I am going to leave. I mean it is instant diva fit here.  If it looks like I am leaving you, the waterworks start instantaneously.
In one more month you will be my big girl, no longer a baby.  I have to admit I am a bit sad to see you grow up so fast, you are and will be my only daughter.  But I am excited for all the girly things we will do together just us girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment