Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eight Months Old

IMG_0214 My beautiful darling Ava, you are already eight months old!  Where does time go?  I feel like it was ages ago that I first held you in my arms and now you are just growing faster than I can imagine.   IMG_0220 IMG_0215 IMG_0218 IMG_0219You are an amazing sleeper, in fact you loved Christmas break because you slept until about 7:30 or 8:00 every day.  When I had to wake you up for church you literally looked at me like I was crazy!  That is one thing you definitely got from me and I’m not sure yet if its a good thing.  You can always tell what you are thinking because you wear it all over your face.  IMG_0230 IMG_0224 IMG_0225 IMG_0226 IMG_0229You babble endlessly and you use your hands every time you talk.  I think you believe it helps you get your point across.  Regardless, it is just too precious for words.  You are a happy girl, I love how you wake up so happy and excited!

IMG_0231IMG_0234 Now that you sit up so well, you don’t like your bouncy or bumbo.  I guess you feel confined and would rather be free to roll about.  It looks like you are about to crawl, Michael did at nine months so we might be a month off.  However, you have begun to pull up on things.  You aren’t quite there yet but maybe you just might walk before you crawl.  After all, you have a big brother to keep up with.IMG_0213 IMG_0212You love to give kisses and it is so precious to watch you grab Michael’s face and kiss  him!  It’s more like a big slobber but you’re trying!  You and I watched our first Disney princess movie, “Beauty and the Beast”.  I can’t wait for more of those memories to come. IMG_0236IMG_0240I think my favorite development is how you reach for me and sometimes lunge after me.  I will never forget the moments we have shared and the bond we have right now.  Mommy loves you Ava darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment