Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seven Months Old

A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.  ~Author Unknown

IMG_8416My darling Ava.  How is it possible that you are growing so quickly?  I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun.  You have not only grown in physical features but you are developing more and more every day. 

First of all, you know your Mommy and that couldn’t make me happier.  You giggle and reach for me when I pick you up from Missy’s house everyday.  If you hear my voice, you look for me and the second we see each other you flash me that sweet gummy smile.  If someone else is holding you, you look for me and follow me around the room.  You definitely know your brother and love him so much.  That bond you two share is just magical and I cannot wait to see your relationship develop.  You grab his face and give him sweet slobbery kisses.  Sometimes you grab his hair and that isn’t exactly a happy moment but at least your intention is sweet. IMG_8420 IMG_8419You babble endlessly.  I am so excited to see how your language is developing.  You sing and talk constantly, and if we are laughing you just start laughing so that you can be a part of the conversation.  You sit up all by yourself and really aren’t happy in any other position.  When you are on your tummy, you pick your knees up and scoot around like you are trying to crawl.

You are still my amazing little sleeper.  You go to bed around 8 and then sleep until around 6:30.  You are always happy, it just makes me so joyful to be around you!  You are a much better eater, honestly there isn’t anything you have tried that you won’t eat.  Of course the faces you make would state otherwise, you eat it.IMG_8427 IMG_8426Your eyes are still a beautiful blue and I hope that they will stay that way.  I can remember how blue Michael’s eyes were and now they are brown like mine.  Only time will tell. IMG_8428 IMG_8429Darling, you are my little priss pot and every day you do something that makes me fall more in love.  The greatest thing I have ever done and will ever do, is have you and your brother Michael.  God put what is good in me, inside both of you.  I love you Miss Priss.

No comments:

Post a Comment