Monday, April 12, 2010

Nine Months Old

P1010907It is official, you are nine months old now. It amazes me that I have now held you in my arms longer than I held you in my tummy. I miss you kicking me, I should have known that was a sign of things to come. While I cannot feel you inside me anymore, it is replaced with the joy I have of holding and kissing you now. Here are all of the wonderful things you are doing now that you are my big 9 month old baby boy:P1010895P1010899P1010904

1. Crawling EVERYWHERE! I cannot believe how fast you are, it truly amazes me. If it weren’t for Lulu and Mamalu I wouldn’t have gotten your bear pictures. The sweetest part is when you crawl over to my feet and try to pull up on my leg. You just fall down and look up at me and start to babble. I know you want me to pick you up and it just melts my heart.

2. You pull up on things and sometimes try to take a step. Occasionally  you get upset because you are excited that you are standing but frustrated that you aren't going anywhere. So cute.

3. You are just beginning to try and feed yourself. You like a banana inside those neat little nets with handles. You just gum it to death. P1010961

4. It appears that you are teething finally. Sadly, it hurts but I was getting worried there were no teeth in there, however I do LOVE your toothless grins!

5. You have stopped being my great sleeper. We have SERIOUSLY got to work on that, Mommy needs more than four sparatic hours a night.

P10109606. You babble endlessly and you look at me while you do so. I know that you are  desperately trying to tell me something, if only I could read your mind.

7. You pose for the camera like a pro. Thank goodness because my camera is horrible and takes FOREVER to take a picture.

8. You are not afraid of the dogs, even when they are barking loudly. In fact, you kept trying to pet Teyha and Paxton even though they outweigh you by 60 pounds!

P10109569. You had your first case of pink eye, in both eyes and you managed to pass it on to Daddy. (thankfully I was spared)

10. You now LOVE to sleep on your tummy with your bottom straight up in the air. One day, I will get a picture of this, I promise!

So my little one, only three more months until you are One Year Old.P1010957 I just can't believe how far we have come from our first days together. I must say, I have learned a lot more than I expected. So thank you. Thank you for teaching me how to love beyond my wildest dreams, thank you for teaching me patience and thank you for loving me unconditionally. I love you Michael Dean, and cherish the day that God blessed us with your sweet smile.

  P1010954IMG_4180IMG_4201

 

No comments:

Post a Comment