Sunday, December 30, 2012

Four Months Old

Well my chunky boy, you are four months old today.  I recently looked at your newborn photos and cannot believe how very large you are now.  My back aches when I carry you around sweet love.  That's okay though, you are my healthy little man and you fit in Michael's old sixth month clothes so it's perfect really.  Here is what is going on in your world right now:
  • You celebrated your first Christmas and met your Aunt Bitt Bitt, Uncle Matt, Cousins Quinn and Nash, Great Grandpa, Great Auntie Ev and Great Uncles Steve and Joe for the first time. It was a busy week for you my love.
  • You aren't a huge fan of tummy time, which isn't so great because you need to be rolling over soon.
  • You recently stopped sleeping so well, instead you'd prefer to eat all night and sleep all day.  Something I hope is a phase that will soon pass.
  • You talk A LOT.  The cutest part is how much you talk to Ava, Michael, Quinn and Nash.  You are just so happy around them and giggle and coo when you see them!
  • You are incredibly ticklish and laugh every time I change you or tickle your arms.  I feel bad because you give yourself the hiccups almost every time. 
  • You hate the carseat.  I find this odd because out of all of my children you have the most entertainment in the backseat.  Ava and Michael are facing you and they talk to you constantly.  It doesn't matter though, you do not like riding in the car.  We plan trips around when you'll be sleeping.  Such a little stinker!



So my love, you are a happy baby and so sweet to snuggle with.  I am so very blessed that God sent you to me.  Our family is now complete because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment