Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins

 IMG_0364 Every year at Uncle Sam’s and Aunt Karen’s we carve pumpkins.  I have to say that I have been spoiled living so close to them.  We have loved our Wednesday night dinners and it is something I will surely miss when we move in January.IMG_0362 IMG_0361 IMG_0366Anyway, it was fun and the weather was beautiful…thank you October!  I picked up a Lightning McQueen pumpkin kit from Target (of course) for Michael to use on his pumpkin.  We cut holes in it and then pushed the face and lightning bolt in.  We also had a small pumpkin for Ava that Michael painted and Ava put her hand print on.IMG_0778 IMG_0371 IMG_0372IMG_0777It was so cute because this time last year, Lynn and I were pregnant and this time we had our sweet Ava and Cole to help us with our pumpkins. 

At Missy’s house on Friday, Michael got to make another pumpkin with his buddies.  Missy bought sweet little pumpkins and felt stickers for the kids to decorate their pumpkins with.  They are very precious and look cute in our kitchen.  Just another reason why I love the Fall!  I can’t wait for Halloween so we can go trick-or-treating with our two little treats!  Just wait until you see their costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment