Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it out to the pumpkin patch and it was smellier than I expected. I don't know but smells are really not my thing these past few weeks. Either way, it was cute to watch Michael run around and talk to the pumpkins. People kept talking to him and saying how cute he was and sadly he just looked at them like they were crazy. Michael isn't good at keeping his feelings from creeping onto his face (kinda like his mommy:)

I thought I could get some cute pictures of Michael playing in the pumpkins and then get a cute one of all of us. Well, that is not in the cards anymore. Gone are the days when Michael just sat there and cooed at the camera. It definitely played out differently in my head. Instead it consisted of me chasing Michael trying to get him to face me long enough for the camera to focus. So, I have a lot of side shots of my little man looking at the pumpkins. Once he discovered the area with the little pumpkins it was over. Michael thought the whole point was to pick up the little pumpkins, show them to us and then throw them on the ground. I guess he though they were a toy or something. The good news is he can't throw very hard so there was no harm done. Even though it wasn't the stroll through the pumpkin patch that I expected, it was definitely a fabulous fall day!

 

2 comments:

  1. he sure is a handsome little bugger! I love watching kiddos this time of year... halloween costumes, chowing down on thanksgiving goodies, the magic of santa - It's so great!!

    ReplyDelete