Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend


We had a fun filled weekend for Labor day. Nana and PawPaw visited while Derin and I were busy. When we came home, we discovered that PawPaw loved putting styling product in Michael's hair and taking as many pictures as possible. It is amazing to watch Michael smile and see how his eyes light up when he looks at you. He laughs when I stick my tounge out at him and has begun to mimick me. He has outgrown his tummy time mat because he is getting so long and he keeps rotating off of it. Here we are 11 weeks old and he is outgrowing his toys. I have to go through his closet this week and see what clothes fit and what doesn't. I LOVE looking at him in his jeans and stuff, he looks like a little man! We finally have his two month bear pic and again I just can't believe how long he is getting. So much for a chubby baby, he will be long like a spider monkey. According to Dr. Rieger he is in the 7th percentile, meaning that 93% of babies are heavier than he is. She said not to worry, Michael Jordan was in the same place at Michael's age. Basketball anyone?

1 comment:

  1. haha a SPIDER MONKEY?! Surely not!

    He is too adorable!!!! I want to touch that little nose!

    ReplyDelete