Sunday, November 11, 2012

Two Months Old


 Two months old, I cannot believe it.  I feel like it was yesterday I complaining about being so pregnant in the summer, then I blinked and I am a mother of three.  Austin, you are such a good baby.  You rarely cry and you sleep through the night.  It was rough in the beginning but we are adjusting to three little ones and you are getting used to "love" from Michael and Ava. They truly love you so very much and miss you when you are sleeping.  Michael is always so worried and asks me everytime we leave to make sure I have you. You have no idea how lucky you are sweet boy. So what is new in the life of my adorable littlest man?  Here are just a few things:
  • You were 7 lbs when you were born and now you weigh 15 lbs.  So yes, you like to eat a lot. 93rd percentile!
  • You are a great sleeper.  I have realized that the noisier it is, the better you sleep.  You are used to all of the noise that comes from Michael and Ava.
  • I'm not sure if you eyes will stay blue, but I can hope. 
  • You make the funniest faces, I do believe you get that from me.
  • You love to be outside
  • You cannot stand it if we leave you in a room alone.  Even if you don't need a thing, you will throw a fit until someone comes in and sits by you, or brings you to us.

So I have begun to call you "chubbers".  Don't worry, I will think of a new nick name before you go to school.  I love you little man and I am so happy that you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment