Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Month Old


It is amazing how time soars by us.  This is evident when I blink and the next thing I know, my babies are taller and just a little more independent.  So I don't know why I am surprised that Austin is already a month old.  I was worried about Michael and Ava being jealous and unsure of a new baby.  It is quite the opposite and now I worry that they are going to smother him with their love.  I never thought I would have to say "stop kissing the baby".  So loved and he doesn't even know it. 



Austin has gained four pounds since he was born and now weighs 11 lbs.  He was grown three inches and sleeps like a champ.  I don't know how he sleeps through the drumming, singing and running around that his brother and sister constantly expose him to but he just sleeps on.  I figure that he is just going to have to adapt to it.  Gone are the days of trying to keep the house quiet as to not "wake the baby".  Now we just want it a little softer than a sonic boom and all is well.

So Austin here is what is new for you:
  • You have two adorable dimples when you smile
  • You eat CONSTANTLY but that's okay, I love spending time with you
  • You make the silliest noises, honestly you sound like a goat.
  • You are incredibly alert
  • You make these sweet noises when you sleep, I film and record it because I love it so much
I can't wait to see what each new second with you brings to our family.  I love you Austin Ryan, all the way to the moon and back.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment