Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crawling Already

IMG_4167 I am a bad blogger Mommy.  I have just been so busy that I haven’t had one second to get these blogs done.  No worries though, I have tons to share.  So, three weeks ago Wednesday, Michael was “talking” in his crib so I went in to check on him.  He was sitting up in his crib!  I thought surely this is a fluke so I brought him in bed with us for a few more minutes of sleep and he sat up again!  Granted it was 3am but I had to wake up Derin!  Our little man was sitting up on his own.  Let me tell you he knows it was a big deal because he was grinning from ear to ear! IMG_4168IMG_4169  

IMG_4165As if that wasn’t enough, that Saturday, I was sitting in our room and Michael was on the floor.  He looked up at me and without a moments hesitation, got down on all fours and started crawling!  It was as if he had been doing it forever.  He just took off, as if that wasn’t fast enough he has gotten MUCH quicker. He is so curious that the little area I blocked off for him is not enough.  IMG_4166He wants full reign of the house.  Kaya is not amused.  He is faster on carpet than the wood and tile floors but don’t let his size fool you, he will be gone in a flash.IMG_4175IMG_4171IMG_4176   

P1010948Well, I was sitting on the floor with Michael on Tuesday night and he crawled over to the cable box.  Next thing I know, he pulls up on the built in shelves and starts pushing buttons on the box!  He fell down, looked at me and pulled up to standing again!  He didn’t even grin, no big deal, he knew  what he was doing.  I just don’t know when this happened!  HowP1010949 is it possible that my little man is getting so big?  Next thing I know he will be walking.  I just can’t handle it, so stop right now little man because I want you to stay my little baby! However, I am EXTREMELY proud of you!P1010950

No comments:

Post a Comment