Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Bear

Well thanks to Paw Paw and his WAY better camera, we have some awesome four month bear pictures. I am amazed at how big he is even though he seems small compared to other babies. He is now rolling over from belly to back and just laughs and laughs. He has such a sweet temperament. My favorite part of the day is when I wake him up in the morning and he just smiles. This weekend his tummy was a bit upset so around 3 am I put him in bed with us. He just sleeps in his little wedge in the center of our huge bed. As I began to open my eyes, I noticed that he was just staring at me. When I focused and our eyes met, he just smiled and reached for my face. What a way to wake up! I wonder how long he had been staring at me? Oh my sweet little angel. I wish I was home with him right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment